Section 96 Applications (Modification to development approval)
Section 96 applications, now know as section 4.55 or 4.56, is an application that must be submitted into council anytime you want to modify an approved development application.
A section 96 Application applies to the following:
- Modify to delete a condition
- Modify to amend a condition
- Modify setbacks / internal layout
- Modify height of buildings
- Modify location / Size of windows
- Modify Building Facade Design
- Modify Colours and finishes
- Modify stormwater design
- Modify location f structures (pool, spa, granny flat, dwelling ....)
For more information contact Cedar Designs today.
If you need to make changes to a development application (DA) after the Council has given consent there are several ways to do this. Each way depends on what sort of changes you want to make, and how they will affect the approved Development Application.
Types of section 96 applications (4.55, 4.56)