Granny Flat Designs
Granny flats, also known as secondary dwellings are very popular today, they provide people with affordable housing options, they also give home owners extra money on the side.
A Granny flat may be approved by either council, or by an accredited private certifies, provided it complies with the Development control policies set by the local council, or complies with the State Environmental planning policy.
Cedar Designs Provides Architectural design services for granny flats, our services for granny flats include:
- Architectural Drawings suitable for council or PCA
- Documentation required for council submission or PCA.
- Structural / Stormwater Engineering
- DA / CC / CDC Documentation
- Cost reports
- 3D Rendering
- Approval from council or PCA
For further details, get in touch with Cedar Designs.