A DA Approval is not approval for Construction, once a DA has been approved you must also obtain a CC (Construction Certificate).
Cedar Designs will prepare all the CC plans and all the documentation required to obtain a CC, a PCA must then be selected to certify the work to be done, this can be done through Council or a Private Certifier.
You also have nothing to worry about, we do all the work for you, and notify you once building work may begin.
How does it work?
Below is a brief outline of the process of a CC
- Amend plans to suit conditions in DA Approval
- Select a PCA (council or private Certifier.
- Submit plans to Sydney water/ obtain a section 73 if required.
- All other required plans / documentation (Structural engineers details, Hydraulic engineer...
- Submit all plans and documentation to PCA
- Obtain Construction Certificate
- Dial before you dig.
- Issue letter of notification to adjoining properties and council
- Commence Building work.